Monday, February 13, 2012

V Day

It seems
an unnatural union, doesn't it, the different species of male and female. I've met very few who related to each other in a way that I'd envied, or ever wished to emulate.
On this day of Romance, this most saccharine of holidays,
at least the candy goes on sale...

i'll shuffle my thoughts around for you all...
maybe, Maybe there's something new.

That's the point of Love, isn't it? It makes you feel new? That's why we leap garden walls in pursuit of the One, the only...the joys and miseries that only separate selves can provide. The joy of being sought out.
                                                  sing it, Sophie
We all want to be the Heroes of our own Stories. Grand and Wonderful Love Stories, we clutch at them like jewels. I have carried old dead loves like stones in my pocket.                         Belt it out, Bonnie
I'm well content with myself;
I've set the bar just slightly above "Die cold and Alone". Good Company is enjoyed and appreciated; Expectations are to be taken out and and Shot.
Marriage shall be embarked upon as a Grand Adventure, an exchange of Kindnesses, for as long as Love shall last.
Love is Sacred, and for All.
I will shine with my own radiance;
Hold lightly to what brings me Joy
Find kinship with All
See the imperfections as part of the Beauty
Accept Love from my Loved Ones
Show my Love for them with the works of my hands
Me and Lily, she says
And pay wise heed to the way things are. Some Hearts are broken into shape; others worn slowly smooth by the passing of Time.
All are changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment