Monday, November 28, 2011

Joy to the World

This year's Holiday Card...the friends & fam will all be getting one, but the rest of the world can too, here -----> My Etsy Shop!

it's rather bare at the moment but i will be adding more things to want & buy.
Who knows, maybe hawking my crap via the internets will be my Next Big Thing!

I drew this card over Thanksgiving holidays, intending it for Christmas & such. It's somewhat open to interpretation; I was going to put "Happy Dies Natalis Solis Invictus" inside but that might eliminate a lot of potential shoppers. I personally like Thankful-for-Photosynthesis Day.

and since I'm rambling, I'll also mention my heartfelt thankfulness that Mom is home from hospital & doing just fine, thanks, and when did you say the turkey will be done? She missed Thanksgiving AND the Black Friday sales, poor thing...We will be on each other's nerves again in no time, but I sure am glad she's back.
Very Thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment